Message and Compose toolbar buttons switched in 1.2.3

Hello,

I'm a newbie user - just installed 1.2.3 on a Debian Woody system.
(I used the --without-esmtp option for configure - in case that matters.)

I noticed that the default toolbar button settings for the Compose
and Message windows seem to have been switched.

I thought it was funny that there was no "Send" button in my Compose
window, so I looked at the Customize window and found stuff like
Reply, Forward, Next, and Next unread in my Compose window toolbar settings,
and stuff like Send and Attach in my Message window toolbar.

I have my toolbars configured for myself now (I like the Customize window!)
but thought the developers should be aware of the problem.

Thanks,

David Berner