From: balsa-list-admin@gnome.org [mailto:balsa-list-admin@gnome.org]On
Behalf Of Tony Barnett
Sent: Tuesday, May 29, 2001 8:24 PM
To: balsa-list@gnome.org
Subject: First Time Configuration Woes

I finally got Balsa compiled (after fighting with many dependencies I had
not formerly depended on), but now, when I attempt to start Balsa for the
first time, it starts going through the new user setup wizard thingy.  After
I click "Next" on the first screen (the introduction), the next screen is to
fill in the User Settings (Name, e-mail address, & mail directory), all that
is filled in, but the "Next" button is dimmed, I can only click "Back" or
"Cancel".

Help?

TIA,

Tony