Closing notebook tabs...

Don't get me wrong, I like having the ability to close the mailbox using
the notebook tab, but isn't that close button a bit much?  Besides
cluttering up the notebook tab it is also very easy to accidentally hit
while trying to select another tab.

I did something similar in my tree awhile back to allow for the same
functionality.  You can simply bind a button_release_event to the notebook
with a call back to a close tab function.  This allows for right-clicking
to select the tab and left-clicking to close it, without cluttering up the
UI.

Could even bind the mailbox menu to it.  Assuming the first menu entry is
bound to the close tab call back, double-left-click will close as well.

Just food for thought.

-tac
--
Silent leges inter arma.