Buggy message box.

Hi!

I've found a problem in balsa. I did like this:
I wrote the wrong address in the "To:" field, I wrote
"frej@scs.ch" and there is none that is named like that on
scs.ch, and since I'm having an scs.ch mail address too and
tried to send the mail via the scs mail server I got:
"SMTP Protocol error. Cannot relay. You message is left in Outbox"
Which seems to be an ok error. But now for every message I send,
I get this error message, even for correct addresses.
(I'm sure I get this message when I sent this mail too.)
But the mail is sent, and not putted in the Outbox as the
message says.

A second problem:
When I write in an address in the "To:" field, I changes a
couple of time the alignment of the mail address, when I'm adding
letters. Anyone noticed that too?

Thanks for a great mail program!

/Jonas