libESMTP 0.8.2

[oops, forgot the URL :-(
	http://www.stafford.uklinux.net/libesmtp/download.html
]

Folks,

I've just released version 0.8.2 of libESMTP.  Hopefully this fixes
some of the problems discussed on the list over the last week.

If you try this and think you've found a problem, *please* provide
the trace information either from Balsa's "Balsa Information"
dialogue or from the libESMTP example program's --monitor option.

If Balsa + libESMTP does not work for you, please tell me, you may
have found a bug.  If you just configure balsa without libESMTP
and remain silent that does not help me eliminate the problem.

Regards
Brian Stafford