Re: Message dragging

I don't know why you would eliminate dragging messages. If it's true, then I'm just going to continue my search for a tolerable Gnome mail client (astonishingly, there really isn't much choice for email clients that support Maildir format and are worth using).

I agree that the default action should be a move, not a copy. And the "hotspot" of the drag icon should be more obvious. But get rid of it? No way!
---scott