A couple of questions

Question the first:
On the To: and Cc: fields, I still seem to get odd behaviours when I type
or correct an address. For example, on this note, the address is right
justified. I'm sure it will send correctly, though.

Question the second:
I have need to send attachments through e-mail of greater than 1 Meg in
size (Microsquish executable files and such). However, when I try to do
this, Balsa (or libestmp, I don't know) pauses for an inordinate length of
time, reports that the mail could not be sent and deposits the mail in the
Outbox. I've started using Spruce for that explicit purpose, since it
works, but I'd rather only use one mailer. Any thoughts?

Raven
Raven (not the OTHER Raven, THAT Raven! :-)
<ravens_nest@att.net> <http://home.att.net/~ravens_nest>

And if love remains
Though everything is lost
We will pay the price