Re: double folders

On 2001.06.23 09:28 brokkolo wrote:
> i have no imap folders,
> all mailboxes are local mbox that have ben stored in different folders in
> my mail folder.
>
> only the folders get duplicated, mbox are fine....

I have to throw in a "me too".

I'm using the type of mailbox that consist of a directory tree with text
files for mailboxes (mbox format?) and I'm getting the same effect -
directory entries are getting duplicated in the tree display.

This is 1.1.6 - 1.1.5 did not have this problem. Thanks for looking at it.

Raven ("C"-stupid user...)
Raven (not the OTHER Raven, THAT Raven! :-)
<ravens_nest@att.net> <http://home.att.net/~ravens_nest>

And if love remains
Though everything is lost
We will pay the price