BUG: mailbox tree

I use the right click menu to move mails.
I've noticed two related things
* The mailbox tree displayed in the right click menu (Transfer sub-menu)
has a width by default (too small when you have a multi-level tree of
mailbox).
* Each time I use this menu, the next time I start balsa, the mailbox tree
in the main window is displayed with the default size (the same as in the
right click menu). If I don't use the right click menu, the next time I
start balsa the mailbox tree is displayed with my custom width.

I imagine that a fix for that would be to use the width of the main window
mailbox tree for the one in the context menu.

Friendly,
Christophe

--
Christophe Barbé