Re: I propose my litte help

On 2001-06-12 16:32 Emmanuel wrote:
> I'm a new subscriber to this list and I'd want to help. I'm just
> discovering balsa sources so right now I can only correct obvious
> bugs.
> Please could you tell me what are the priorities (which files are
> known to be worse...). I have the balsa-1.1.5 sources, is that ok to
> submit patch against ?

1. You are welcome to start from issues that bug you most. If you wonder
what I would like to get fixed first, the list would be following:

- saving messages to files specified via file dialog (now, you can save
only a part of a message, or move entire message to one of the
registered mailboxes).

- broken IMAP connection handling in a similar way as it was discussed
recently for POP.

- downloading only requested parts of IMAP messages.

- browsing all the headers for messages in IMAP mailboxes.

- forwarding/bouncing messages with attachements (this is related to
continuing messages with attachments).

- documentation updates.

(order on the list is arbitrary).

2. Yes, it is ok to submit patches against 1.1.5 although 1.1.6 will be
hopefully released by the end of the week. Of course, it is optimal to
submit patches against CVS version.