Re: Why dragged messages become unread?

> you're talking about balsa-update-mblist-on-move-patch.gz right ?
> just checked, it's on cvs. dunno when it was commited but it's there

I am, and I just realised that I haven't cvs updated my balsa for a week or
so!  Oops.  I was too busy trying to fix the deleting/moving messages
switches to the mailbox they're moved to bug in my modified version to get
a new grab of the main branch.

In which case, the original problem has been fixed in CVS, but since 1.1.5,
so it'll be in the next release Peter.

--

Daniel Foster - daniel@34SP.com