Re: multiple compose windows
- From: Pawel Salek <pawsa TheoChem kth se>
- To: Bo RosÚn <bo rosen home se>
- Cc: balsa-list gnome org, galeon-user lists sourceforge net
- Subject: Re: multiple compose windows
- Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2001 15:46:12 +0200
On 2001-06-03 13:25 Bo RosÚn wrote:
> I've recently started using Balsa on my RH 7.1 ayatem. I'm using the
> 1.1.5 rpms.
> I've set Gnome (Ximian 1.4) to handle mailto with balsa -m "%s", but
> whenever I click on a email link in Galeon I get two compose windows.
> what have I done wrong?
When I checked it last time, it was galeon's bug (it was a while ago,
though). It would run the MIME handler twice (replace balsa in mime
handler by, say xterm -T "%s", or something). /pawel
] [Thread Prev