Feature requests

A find function like in eudora. Search in headers, body, specific
mailbox, etc.

Also it would be good to be able to save a message without having to
open it. I in fact do all my mail reading in the so-called preview
screen, and i have to actually open the mail to be able to save it.

Option to auto-save attachments to a specified folder, would be nice
imho.

And these two have popped up on the list before, but i cast my vote
for them also:
-stay in the current mailbox when deleting/transferring mail
regardless of whether the destination mailbox is open or not.
-auto-include attachments when forwarding a mail that has them