Re: Galeon brings up two compose windows in balsa

On 2001.06.05 09:54:01 +0200 Bo Rosén wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> 	I'm not sure where the problem lies, hence the double post.
>
> I've set balsa as my default mail client in gnome-control center with '
> mailto balsa -m "%s" '
> which works fine. However, whenever I click on mailto link in Galeon, it
> brings up two compose windows.
> It doesn't matter wether balsa is already running or not. Typing "balsa -m
> x@x.org " in a terminal only brings up one compose window.
>
> Everything from rpms on RH 7.1
>
> Any ideas?

yeah this is a known issue... since i have a lot to do with galeon.
it looks to me that you use an older galeon and mozilla. i recommend
you get a newer galeon and a newer mozilla. this has nothing to do
with balsa at all.

and if you reply. tell me what your current galeon and mozilla versions
are.

--
Name....: Ali Akcaagac
E-Mail..: mailto:ali.akcaagac@stud.fh-wilhelmshaven.de