Debian packages (and bug report)

Hi everyone,

Just a quick note to say that I have at last uploaded 1.1.7 to debian,
so the next debian release (expected around the end of the year) won't
have such a hideously old version of balsa as it was looking like for
a while ;)

I've tried the new version myself, and found a bug.  This bug may well
have been reported already (I'm afraid I'm about 500 messages behind
on balsa-list: a *very* healthy mailing list at the moment!!!). If you
don't enter a password for your IMAP account, it asks you for a
password when you check mail (which is good).  But then it gets its
threads in a twist, and hangs.  Ought to be easy to reproduce, if not
I'll do it again and tell you the exact errors.

On another IMAP note, balsa won't be practical for IMAP over slow
links until you have a way of caching the index data so you only have
to download new message headers each time: are there any plans for
that?

Yours,

Jules