timeout+statusbar borkage

hi,

well i often connect to my mailbox during download
of huge files (usually eats all bandwidth) during
this i check my mailboxes sometimes and get sometimes
the timeout dialog (picture 1) and also the statusbar
show the message about access attempt failed (picture 2)
as you see they look awfull.

a) the dialog dont show a correct linebreak
b) the statusbar increases in size (2 lines instead 1)
   and stay that way.

is there any possibility to get that one corrected ?

--
Name....: Ali Akcaagac
E-Mail..: mailto:ali.akcaagac@stud.fh-wilhelmshaven.de

1.jpg