Re: PATCH: Remove dependency on implementation specifics, add comments in toolbar-factory.c

On 2001-07-24 09:54 M . Thielker wrote:
> Hope that helps a bit. I couldn't reproduce any case in which a
> nonexistent
> object is destroyed, neither with the old code, nor with the new.
> Destruction of toolbar children is much more gtk-ish now, maybe the
> problem is fixed by that.

I have found a way to reproduce it: try sending 101 mails (*sending*,
not only composing). It has got to fail by then.

The fix is a typical one-liner (well, it seems to fix it for me)...

/Pawel

--
Pawel Salek (pawsa@theochem.kth.se) http://www.theochem.kth.se/~pawsa/
Theoretical Chemistry Division, KTH voice: +46 8 790-8202