Re: 1.1.7 revisited

On 2001.07.20 22:07:55 +0200 Bo RosX wrote:
> Hi,
>  sorry if you got a message with a single "hi" in it.
>
> Anyway, I removed everything I had installed related to
> libesmtp and balsa, and installed the rpms provided.
>
> Balsa has now stopped freexing and collects mail properly
> but crashes when I try to send. I don't get a backtrace.
>
> balsa: error while loading shared libraries: balsa:
> undefined symbol: smtp_optio
> n_require_all_recipients

yes, thats because the libESMTP rpm you are using didnt
have the --enable-all-recipients (or something like this)
compiled into the library. please get a library from the
balsa maindownload webpage that has it compiled in specially
for balsa. (at least i think it has :)

--
Name....: Ali Akcaagac
E-Mail..: mailto:ali.akcaagac@stud.fh-wilhelmshaven.de