implementing multiple smtp servers...

Hi!

I'm trying to get multiple smtp servers support,
I've written the code that lets you select a different
smtp server, user and passphrase for each identity,
but:

-i don't know if we should remove the default smtp entries
 found under Settings->Preferences->Mail_Servers->Outgoing_mail
 and, at start up, load the ones stored on the current identity,
 or the Default one.

-or, maybe it's better if we leave the entries in the preferences,
 so that if we have an identity with empty smtp entries, we use
 the one found under preferences...

Please could someone help me?
Attached to this message there is a small patch,
basically it just adds smtp fields to identities...

Cheers,

  Riccardo.

--
|        riccardo persichetti        |