Re: 1.1.7 html/url problems

On 2001.07.20 13:55:33 +0200 Frank Wajer wrote:
> I just compiled Balsa 1.1.7 with gtkhtml support.
> Only problems sofar:
>
> 1. clicking on urls freezes balsa (happens also
>    when compiling without gtkhtml support)

can't confirm this. at least with current cvs.

> 2. pressing help button in settings freezes balsa

can't confirm this. at least with current cvs.

since you have strange freezes in 2 different parts,
i would say that your system is borked. otherwise do
an backtrace and report here.. doing this works this
way:

;---- snip ----
gdb balsa             <-- tells the gnu debugger to load balsa
run                   <-- tells the gnu debugger to run balsa
                          now force the freezes and gnu debugger
                          should prompt you in the debugger again
                          if this dont happen then CTRL-C and enter
bt                    <-- this backtraces and gives you a lot of info
                          paste this into an email and sent to this
                          mailinglist

--
Name....: Ali Akcaagac
E-Mail..: mailto:ali.akcaagac@stud.fh-wilhelmshaven.de