Re: bonobo?

Hi,

On 2001.07.20 11:10 Bo Rosin wrote:
> 	trying to compile 1.1.7 on my RH 7.1 box I get this error
> /usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lbonobo

You're probably trying to use --enable-gtkhtml
There's a lot of packages that need to be installed before _that_ will work.
Bonobo ist one of them, but to get bonobo to install, you need oaf, you must
update corba, gnome-print and several others...
Not an easy task and a lot of downloads. Try rpmfind.net, it's all there..

As an alternative, don't use --enable-gtkhtml and view HTML mails in your
browser instead.

Melanie