Unread message counts

I've been using balsa-1.1.7 for a few days now and have noticed that the unread
message count is generally wrong for a mailbox I'm actively reading.  Just this
morning I clicked the check button and my Inbox (mbox - local spool) showed 20
new messages.  I then clicked 'Next Unread' to move the the first new message,
the unread count went to 19, repeat and now unread is 18, repeat again and unread
is 0.  Quit balsa and restart - unread count is 17 (as it should be).  Begin reading
and I'm back to 0 in just a couple of messages.

Am I the only one seeing this?
--
Lynn Kerby <mailto:lfk@kerbit.net>