Re: broken link to libESMTP

On 2001.07.16 06:12 Brian Stafford wrote:
> On Mon, 16 July 09:40 Paolo Fiore wrote:
> > is there another place for a lazy man to download?
> > ftp://ftp.chbm.nu/pub/libesmtp-0.8.3-2.i386.rpm
> >
> > thank to you for yr efforts!!!!
>
> You could always fetch the official distro tarball and build a RPM from
> that
> (I can't remember the exact rpm command though).
>
> http://www.stafford.uklinux.net/libesmtp/download.html
>
> Brian Stafford
>
> P.S. Uklinux was down over the weekend but seems OK now.

I am having problems trying to get libESTMP. Uklinux seeems to be
unreachable even now (Monday morning GMT-3)

I searched on google just to find the main server (uklinux) and some
mentions of libESTMP on balsa-list. Is there a mirror where I can get this
library? rpmfind.net does not seem to have RPMs listed for libESTMP either

Thanks in advance,

Fernan

PS: since balsa 1.1.7 now requires libESTMP by default (you have to tell
configure otherwise if you don't want to use it) I think that libESTMP
could be made available from Balsa's main page and its mirrors. At least
for this library this is important since it appears that it has only one
distribution point.

Dr. Fernan Aguero                                    | INTI, Edificio 24
Laboratorio de Genomica y Bioinformatica             | 1650, San Martin,
Instituto de Investigaciones Biotecnologicas - UNSAM | BA, Argentina