PATCH: Toolbars finally done

Hi all,

 ok, now here's the final, definite patch for custom toolbars. The wrong
icon has been removed and the uninitialized pointer that caused a segv
occasionally has been found (thanks Ali, for both).

Since I expect the balsa-imapflags.patch to be committed to CVS, this
patch is made against a balsa source tree with it applied. It will fail if
balsa-imapflags.patch is not applied first.

Also I fixed up the coding style to look a bit more gnome-ish, too.

I think this version can be considered tested and ready.

Because of it's size, I had to split the patch. The two files can simply be
catted together to give you balsa-allbars.patch.gz.

Melanie

balsa-allbars3.patch.gz.part1