Re: PATCH: Complete custom toolbars package (partially rewritten) [chbm chbm nu]

Em Sex, 13 Jul 2001 21:06:10 M . Thielker escreveu:
> Hi,
>
>  I have rewritten large parts of the custom toolbars package. The interface
> now supports having radio buttons and toggle buttons in toolbars and the
> toolbar customization dialog is much improved (Thanks, Ali!)
>
> This patch supersedes balsa-custombars.patch, balsa-messagewindowbar.patch,
> balsa-morebuttons1.patch and balsa-custombars2.patch and contains all their
> functionality.

(haven't looked much at this one yet - not much time :(). i noticed the
static void populate_stock_toolbar(int bar, int id) func. it looks fully
unmaintanable.
also, why don't you use the menu factory ? gives you much of the stuff
that's in toolbar-factory.c.

(btw, my gcc barfs with ";;" in pedantic mode. should be legal though :|)

Win$ is the living proof of Murphy's Law