Re: ANNOUNCE: balsa-1.1.7 release

Pawel:

Thanks for the new release of balsa, yes! - certainly it is looking very
impresive release by release.

The "new" size column, just wondering the "size" is in bytes, or in kbytes.
I ran the man pages, but there is no word on the "size" column.

Secondly, the bug which I brought to your attention earlier, is still
there.
It is, when you delete a message in your mail folder, all the _unread_
message
count goes to "zero". Can you look into it, and please let me know - how to
fix it.

thanks, and congrats on GREAT piece of work.

/Asim;