Installation help

Hi:

I've been following the discussion, after trying Balsa some months ago and
being impressed, and would now like to install the latest version, which has
changed quite a bit.

Is there a definitive list somewhere of the packages required by Balsa (i.e.
the dependencies)?

I tried installing libesmtp-0.8.2-2.i386.rpm, but was told it needed
libcrypto.so.0.9.6
I got hold of openssl-0.9.6-7mdk.i586.rpm, but was told it needed
libc.so.6(GLIBC_2.2)

I'd like to know where this process stops before I embark on what seems like
it might be an entire distro upgrade :-)

Or is there a stand alone statically linked rpm of Balsa?

- Richard.
--
Richard Kimber
rkimber@ntlworld.com