Fonts, spell checking & docs

Hi,

Just installed Balsa 1.1.1-3 (RH7.1;Ximian Gnome 1.4) and have a few
questions:

1. The preview font & subject header font are set to the same font, but the
header pane appears using an oriental font (no matter what font is selected
in preferences)!

2. Spell checking - I looked at some previous threads in archive, but still
unsure whats causing the error:
"I'm sorry I can't find any suitable word lists for the language-tag "en"."
I have the following relevent bits installed:
	pspell-0.11.2-2
	libspell.so.2(libc6)
	libspell-modules.so.1(libc6)
	libspell-impl.so.3(libc6)

3. Is there currently any documentation (help menu error: "..not a valid
location")?

Any suggestions appreciated,

Andi