PATCH: create and delete IMAP subfolders

Balsa needs to be able to manage folder sets on IMAP servers, including
creating and deleting subfolders within an existing tree. This patch
provides those capabilities.

The patch messes with:
- libmutt, to get the right low-level hooks,
- libbalsa, to provide wrappers
- folder-conf and mailbox-conf, for the UI

It also changes balsa_mailbox_node_rescan, which didn't seem to handle
subtrees properly, and various IMAP functions in mailbox-node.c, to
populate more fields in IMAP mbnodes (parent is essential, and server and
subscribed are convenient).

Disclaimer: The patched Balsa works for me, with my Cyrus IMAP server, ...

balsa-imap-patch.gz