Re: Fwd: Balsa default mail submission on TCP port 587, not port 25[major satx rr com]

Ok, perhaps not a 'port' field, but some indication of what a defaut value
is. Perhaps if someone enters just "smtp.foobar.com", it should
automatically add (not just internally, but in the displayed setting as
well), the :587 (or whatever the official designator is)..

I can think of no other MUA that both defaults to what is (irt current
deployment) a non-standard port, and ALSO gives no immediate indication
that it has done so..