Re: Full Headers?

I have continued to look through the code, and cannot correlate it with
what it should do, nor with what I've observed it to. The code in
balsa-message.c, "display_headers" seems to have an allowance for
"HEADERS_NONE", but doesnt seem to pay any attention to "HEADERS_SELECTED"
or "HEADERS_ALL"

I know this is three posts by me in a row, I'm just completely baffled by
this. Despite what I've found in the code, it does seem to properly
display 'all headers' for local mailboxes, just not for IMAP ones.

Also, it seems its display of the headers is post-parsing (at least for
the date header, possibly others) It might be nice to add a way to see the
full original "source" of the message, sansa any parsing, processing or
decoding (possibly a "properties" item could be added to the right-click
function over the message or message index, which would have a pane to do
that)

I'll stop posting for now and wait for someone else to answer ;)