A few questions about save/restore config

	Hi all,
I saw two really different ways to use gnome_config scheme in
src/save-restore.c : one for identities and the other for address-books
(this one uses gnome_config_iterator). Which is the "canonic/best" way
to use gnome_config to save a list of something (filters in my case) ?
Another question : when are we supposed to call gnome_config_sync (it
seems called often when saving address-books, and never when saving
identities!!)?
Thanks
Manu