Need tester for filter implementation

	Hi all,
I have finally implemented the FILTER_SIMPLE type filters completely (I
hope). But I have no way to compile balsa-1.1.6 on my computer (I lack
new gnome libs, I have to wait for woody to come out, my RTC won't allow
me to download several megas :-).
So : I'd need someone to try to compile and give me feedback in order
that I can correct errors, then also to try it out and tell me what goes
wrong. If anyone is interested I'll give him or her all patchs needed
against 1.1.6.
Thanks
Manu