Re: several questions

Am 2001.07.01 13:40 schrieb(en) Bo Rosén:
> Den 2001.07.01 13:05 skrev Stephan André Schmidt:
>

> Thanks for the help. I'll file this for future rerefence.
>
> > Maybe you have forgotten to tell libESMTP the needed argument when
> > compiling it. Also, when compiling balsa under RH >=7.0, you need to
> > pass
> > '--enable-more-warnings=no' or '--disable-more-warnings to
> > './configure'.
>
> Will this have the same effect as removing  -Werror from configure as
> Ali suggested?
>
> Thanks,
> 	Bo

Yes, I would assume that the '-Werror'-flag is removed by
'--disable-more-warnings' (or '--with-more-warnings=no as well). Concerning
Red Hat 7.1, which does run on one of my machines, I cannot compile balsa
without telling the '--disable-more-warnings' to './configure'. But I would
say that your problem compiling balsa is also a problem concerning your
version of libESMTP. Have you tried to recompile libESMTP with the
necessary options to './configure' and then tried to recompile balsa
telling the './configure' script to disable more warnings?

Bye,

Stephan

--
Stephan André Schmidt