Flagging messages

Just got my gnome desktop upgraded and decided to try balsa (1.0.0) again
now that it is released.  Looks good and so far has been pretty stable!

I noticed that a message flagging feature was added since I last played
with balsa - cool.  Maybe I'm being dense here, but after running through
my mailbox and flagging a bunch of messages I wanted to do something with
them.  I couldn't figure out what good the feature is if you can't do
anything with them (not even sort).

In frustration, I grabbed the sources and added code to select all flagged
messages as a starting point.  Now I'm much happier.  Is there any interest
in folding this into the current development release?

I've also noticed that when I transfer a message to another mailbox, I'm
left without a selection or notion of a current message in the open index.
Is there some reason that the selection doesn't get moved to the next
message?

Lynn Kerby