Re: gnome-text-plain.png

On Wed, 7 Feb 2001, Michael Duelli wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> this one is not new with Balsa 1.1.1
>
> I got it a lot early and you can see it when
> you start balsa from a console
> (at least for me with SuSE 7.0, perhaps thats the problem ? )

Could be, though I run X from the console, and balsa from an xterm and I've
never seen this error (Debian).  Does it always happen when you exit balsa
or X, or intermittently?  What kind of configuration are you running?

It's hard to fix a bug if it's not reproducable with so little info.

MBG

--
Matthew Guenther                         A word to the wise is enough.
guentherm@asme.org                       		-- Miguel de Cervantes