Re: Inbox readonly

On Tue, 6 Feb 2001, Linda and Frank wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I can't transfer messages from my Inbox to other folders, most likely
> because Balsa observes that the Inbox is readonly.
> What infinitely trivial fact is my poor brain missing (related to this
> problem that is)?

Probably becuase the transfer copies the message to another folder, then
deletes the original from the source mailbox.  So you can't transfer from a
read-only box as it can't delete the message.

Is there any reason why the Inbox has to be read-only?

MBG

--
Matthew Guenther
guentherm@asme.org                  Laugh when you can; cry when you must.