Re: searching

Just because it's not on Freshmeat doesn't mean people have been quiet
about it ;-)

There have been several talks about it at OLS and such. Nat gave a talk
on at at OLS '99 for example and Dan Winship gave a talk about it this
past OLS.

Anyways, it's under some heavy development as we finish writing
disconnected IMAP and fix bugs in general. I'll be finishing up SSL/TLS
in the next week or so and will probably start hacking on filters again
as well as adding more authentication support to POP, SMTP, and IMAP.
Maybe I'll even write S/MIME :-) It'll probably be a while before I code
that tho seeing as how there are more important things to finish first.

Jeff