FAQ addition

I do not have an MTA installed on my system, and it can be a little
challenging to figure out how to configure balsa without an MTA
onboard.  configure in libmutt fails with a "Cannot find where new mail
is stored" or something like that.  If configure is run in libmutt with
--with-homespool and --enable-pop (not sure if the former is important),
it completes successfully, and builds correctly.

However, I didn't know how to force the balsa configure to pass those
extra args to libmutt configure.  I just tacked the arguments onto the
end of the balsa configure, and it worked.

Maybe this should go in the FAQ for those of us who don't or can't run
an MTA?

 -lf11