Couldn't use Balsa as User

Hi,

I have installed Balsa 1.1.0 from RPM succesfully, then I run the
Configurationdruid - as root everything works (of course). But when I
run the "Druid" as a user I get at the end following error message :

"Problem beim Erstellen der Postfächer" - retranslation Problem by
creating the mail folders
/var spool/mail/wolf - Username is Wolf

Technical Information
errno= 0 (Success)

I could click only on the buttons "back" and "cancel"

Then I tried to be smart - and copied as root the file root in
/var/spool/mail to wolf and the change the permission, so that both
files have the same permission, same group but different owner.
After this the "Druid" runs through and said everything ok. BUT the
Inbox is now writeprotected.

What now ?? Every help is welcome.

Thanks in advance and you have written a very good progamm.

Holger Poenitz