Re: RFC mailbox interface

Hi,

   I've just posted another version of the API to
http://www.geocities.com/haleykd/api/index.html .  I've moved some
functions back into the message object,  removed the seprate struct for
folder functions (I couldn't see any advantage to using it), and I
added some functions.  Oh, I also decided to switched from using a
private data pointer to sub-classing.

   The main question now is whether or not to use gmime in the API
itself.  The only problem I can see with that might be IMAP.  Does
anyone know if the data returned by FETCH msg (BODY[part]) could be
parsed by gmime?

   By the way I'm just learning this Glib, gmime, IMAP stuff, so take
that API doc with a grain of salt.
--
K. Haley <halykd@yahoo.com>