Re: Filtering in Balsa?

A 1.3.0 binary is available for RedHat (development release, may be
unstable, has latest-and-greatest search feature):
http://www.theochem.kth.se/~pawsa/balsa/balsa-1.3.0-1.i386.rpm

Although I believe 1.2.3 is a bit more stable (but lacks search capability)
http://www.theochem.kth.se/~pawsa/balsa/balsa-1.2.3-1.i386.rpm

To install a rpm package, download the rpm file and run this command as
root:
[root@computer root]# rpm -Uvh <rpm file>

To uninstall a rpm package, run this command instead
[root@computer root]# rpm -e <rpm file>

- Jon