Re: ANNOUNCE: balsa-1.3.0 released

On 2001.12.16 18:16:15 +0100 Pawel Salek wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I would like to announce balsa-1.3.0 release. This is a development
> release that includes filters, searching, new imap folder scanning
> scheme and few other changes. UI may have some rough edges (feedback
> welcome!) but the stability should be no worse than 1.2.3.
Hi,
Another problem - damaged config file of one user. Not so much, and I
editet it by hand - now works.
I think, it's not stable. With 1.2.3 we had no one problem.
I'll put back 1.2.3 before users get more ungry ;)
I'll set balsa 1.3.0 on another box for testing, but due lack of time I
think it will be at end of week.
The box (used for work - not testing)is RH 7.1, glibc from 7.2, gnome from
ximian.
But I don't think, it's libraries problem, etc, as I don't get core dumps,
and unresolved symbols, or any other errors/warnings. And the previous
balsa works fine.

Regards,

Olaf