Identity menu preview

Hi!

Here's a small preview for what the new identities (with GPG added) should
look like. Some things still look ugly, but hey, it works and keys are
listed correctly.

Next, I will make the identities window look better and save the options
selected in the GPG tab of the identities menu. I'll also add GPG menu
options to the compose window.

I should also find a way to have the window expand instead of creating a
horizontal scrollbar in the GtkCList.

jelmer

--
Jelmer Vernooij <jelmer@nl.linux.org> - http://nl.linux.org/~jelmer/