Re: Searching for messages

So sprach »Carlos Morgado« am 2001-12-14 um 17:05:43 +0000 :
> yeah that was rather trollish :) but there's something called mailgrep
> that despite not being what you need (it's still a console app :)) is
> very good at looking through mails cause it understands mailbox formats
> and can grep into compressed mailboxes

Well, but that doesn't help if I want to search for messages on a IMAP
server, does it?

You know, I'm actually hoping for something close as good as mutt's
search options.  But nothing I've found even comes remotely close to

Alexander Skwar
How to quote: (german) (english)
Homepage:      |     Jabber: - Die günstige Art an Linux Distributionen zu kommen
                       Uptime: 7 days 4 hours 37 minutes