Re: [BUG] : investigation of the "last line" weirdness

	Hi all,
just a bit more on the bug : I comment out all our signal handlers related
to un/selection of messages in the messages index (ie un/select_message(),
button_event_press_cb()) and the bug is still there.
And I think this is related to expand/collapse of threads that gives a
mess somewhere (but where I'm not sure). I have even commented out the
code related to re-expansion of the selected message when you press
collapse-all. The bug is still there. So basically I think that gtk is the
faulty guy. Still I think I'll try to write a really simple sample code to
test that idea.
Oh if you want to be a bit more suspicious about the faultiness of gtk,
when you manage to get the borked last line try to drag it, you'll see
that the refresh is completely crazy : the actual line and another line
are mixed together, Surrealist !
BTW has anyone contacted gtk team about this issue?
Bye
Manu