Re: pgp/gpg support, filter patch

http://developer.gnome.org/doc/GGAD/sec-i18n.html

> I don't seem to have a certain library '-lgal', though removing from
> Makefile doesn't cause any trouble or 'undefined ... ' errors. What's
> the use of the 'gal' library?

http://cvs.gnome.org/lxr/source/gal/README

hope i could answer some of your question. i think the main reason why
it was implemented into balsa is because of gtkhtml. i doubt that it is
really necessary... maybe for future plans.

--
Name....: Ali Akcaagac
E-Mail..: mailto:ali.akcaagac@stud.fh-wilhelmshaven.de