Re: Slow scrolling

As far as the theme system is concerned they are both of class
GtkText.  Anyway I solved it for my system.  I just put a style in
.gtkrc.mine that used a different engine and applie it to the GtkText
class.  Now I have both a nice pixmap theme and fast scrolling at least
until I find another theme I like.

--
K. Haley <halykd@yahoo.com>