Newbie question...

Ok - checked out the web page, FAQ and online docs.  Couldn't find the
answer...

I have a POP3 mailbox created, which is successfully downloading my mail
properly.  The messages are all put into /var/mail/username as one file.

I'd like to be able to create folders under my inbox, and have a filter set
so that certain messages went to certain folders (i.e.; messages from
balsa-list@gnome.org go into a folder labeled Balsa List or some such).

I can see where you can subscribe to different IMAP folders, but how for
POP?

I'm running version 1.1.7 from FreeBSD ports collection.

Thanks!

Brian
--
b.k.jackson@verizon.net