Re: install problem

Thanks folks but still having problems. Here is what I have done:

- confirmed /usr/lib and /usr/local/lib in the /etc/ld.so.conf file
- removed all trace of previous install
- untarred the source code
- rna ./configure --enable-require-all-recipients
- make, make install
- rebooted
- installed balsa-1.2 with --nodeps option as it showed dependencies missing
- ran X and clicked on balsa and -- nothing

With regards to an rpm I did search for one prior to installing from source but couldn't find one for >= 0.83 if there is one out there can someone send me the location?

Thanks for all the help so far,

---
Paul